fbpx

Reply: Passed on my first try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on my first try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16584

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Nitzan,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
5 years 2 months ago #16582

Nitzan Meirav

I took the online course and listened to all 100 podcasts. I listened while driving to work and from work back home.
After passing the online course I took 7 simulation tests, scoring between 58 and 68. After each test I reviewed all my incorrect answers and found patterns of mistakes.
Sometimes I reviewed the entire exam.
All in all I decided to take the exam even though I was below the average recommended score to take the exam.
I passed around 70 (Target).
I recommend studying until you feel you reached a plateau, and then take the exam. I believe you'll pass. If you don't you might need to change your study method.
The simulator is a MUST to know where you are, and the value for money it provides is ten folds.
Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login