fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on my first try

Passed on my first try 5 years 2 months ago #16582

• Nitzan Meirav
  • Nitzan Meirav's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I took the online course and listened to all 100 podcasts. I listened while driving to work and from work back home.
After passing the online course I took 7 simulation tests, scoring between 58 and 68. After each test I reviewed all my incorrect answers and found patterns of mistakes.
Sometimes I reviewed the entire exam.
All in all I decided to take the exam even though I was below the average recommended score to take the exam.
I passed around 70 (Target).
I recommend studying until you feel you reached a plateau, and then take the exam. I believe you'll pass. If you don't you might need to change your study method.
The simulator is a MUST to know where you are, and the value for money it provides is ten folds.
Good luck!

Passed on my first try 5 years 2 months ago #16584

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Nitzan,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login