fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP on first try with AT in all domains!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP on first try with AT in all domains!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16471

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Jibril,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
5 years 1 month ago #16448

Jibril Babatunde

I wrote the PMP Exam today and passed ecellently! I have AT in all five domains!!

Honestly, I have to give thanks to the PM Simulator. This was what helped me really well. I started preparing late December last year (1 month ago) and started by reading Rita Mulcahy book. Then I did one simulator exam every weekend. I reviewed the wrong questions and did not repeat the exam (as I discovered I would have memorized the answers). I finished Rita book once and did all 8 simulator exams. 129/200, 145/200, 151/200, 155/200, 151/200, 161/200 and 169/200. I did not do well in the last simulator exam (ITTO) but I reviewed it nonetheless.

Lesson learned: If you are preparing to write PMP, you must purchase PM Simulator full package. It is a must have! Thanks to Cornelius Fitchner and team for developing this wonderful product. And thanks to Stan Po for answering all my question live. I love you sir!!.

PS: I am not really a fan of videos, although I purchased Prepcast Elite, I didn't really watch the videos. And I only scanned through PMBOK one day to exam. So my major resources were Rita Mulcahy 9th Ed and PM Simulator.

Thanks to every one!!!
Jibril Babatunde, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login