fbpx

Reply: First Attempt - Passed the PMP Exam today - January 30. with AT on all Domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : First Attempt - Passed the PMP Exam today - January 30. with AT on all Domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16554

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Joan,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned with us here in the forum! :)
5 years 1 month ago #16447

Joan Punzalan

After 4 months of preparing for the PMP exam, today I have passed the PMP certification
I have read and study the PMBOK 6th edition once ,along with Rita Mulcahy Book then I back-up my comprehension/understanding by listening to all the episodes in PrepCast (after reading each knowledge areas.) I have also used traditional method of writing key points on index cards and I went through along these index cards almost everyday .
I have allocated 2-3 hours studying time from Mondays to Fridays and 4hrs every Saturday and Sunday and then took a 5 day leave from work before my exam to wrap-up my reviews and finally, i took the last mock exam (ITTO) .
The PM prepcast lessons /courses and exam simulator have definitely helped me gain a better understanding of the PMBOK and prepared me on how to think/answer the PMP exam questions.
Thank you PM Prepcast - and to all other aspirants - Wish you good luck and success as well!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login