fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: First Attempt - Passed the PMP Exam today - January 30. with AT on all Domains

First Attempt - Passed the PMP Exam today - January 30. with AT on all Domains 5 years 2 months ago #16447

• Joan Punzalan
  • Joan  Punzalan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After 4 months of preparing for the PMP exam, today I have passed the PMP certification
I have read and study the PMBOK 6th edition once ,along with Rita Mulcahy Book then I back-up my comprehension/understanding by listening to all the episodes in PrepCast (after reading each knowledge areas.) I have also used traditional method of writing key points on index cards and I went through along these index cards almost everyday .
I have allocated 2-3 hours studying time from Mondays to Fridays and 4hrs every Saturday and Sunday and then took a 5 day leave from work before my exam to wrap-up my reviews and finally, i took the last mock exam (ITTO) .
The PM prepcast lessons /courses and exam simulator have definitely helped me gain a better understanding of the PMBOK and prepared me on how to think/answer the PMP exam questions.
Thank you PM Prepcast - and to all other aspirants - Wish you good luck and success as well!

First Attempt - Passed the PMP Exam today - January 30. with AT on all Domains 5 years 2 months ago #16554

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Joan,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned with us here in the forum! :)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login