fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam today

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam today

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16216

Jason Yuen

's Avatar

Jenikka Ebias wrote: Hi Jason,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are glad our PM Exam Simulator helped you achieve this milestone in your career. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Thank you Jenikka. This simulator tool helped me tremendously in addressing my weak areas which were scope management. Keep up the great work
5 years 2 months ago #16213

Jason

's Avatar

Klaudiusz Siadaczka wrote: Hey Jason,

When you say you passed what kind of scores were you getting? Passed might mean 60% or 80%. Just curios as I am getting in the mid-70s right now when I take 100 question tests.

Claude

HI Claude,

I scored above target so based on the scale from the exam results breakdown it appears I scored about 77-78% on the exam. While doing the simulator out of 7 full exams I averaged about 75%. I found persistence and reviewing all incorrect and correct answers from the simulator helped round out my knowledge. Hope this helps!
5 years 2 months ago #16212

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Jason,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are glad our PM Exam Simulator helped you achieve this milestone in your career. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
5 years 2 months ago #16165

Klaudiusz Siadaczka

Hey Jason,

When you say you passed what kind of scores were you getting? Passed might mean 60% or 80%. Just curios as I am getting in the mid-70s right now when I take 100 question tests.

Claude
5 years 2 months ago #16164

Narcis Turculet

Hi,

I'm getting different values for PV and EV after 14 weeks based on the data provided in training recording (see attachment).
Attachments:
5 years 2 months ago #16142

Jason Yuen

Thank you Scott! Appreciate the quality of the simulator as well as the wealth of information available on this forum. Keep it up! :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login