Confirm text replacement with template category text
All the text in the message will be deleted and replaced by text from category template.
|4 months 16 hours ago #16018|
Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your study plan with us here in the forum!
|4 months 1 day ago #16013|
I just passed my PMP exam. Below is my study plan:
1. Watched all the PM Prepcast videos
2. Memorized the chart of knowledge areas and process groups
3. Memorized all the formulas
4. Used page 89 of the PMBOK and developed a guide to determine where all the project documents originate, what they contain, and where they are consumed.
5. Watched Joseph Phillips PMP Exam Cram Session on Udemy - this is a nice quick recap once you are familiar with the PMP material
6. Used the PM Prepcast test simulator - this is critical
It took me 5 weeks of preparation from start to passing the exam.
I did not read the PMBOX. I used it as a reference to fill in gaps. I also did not memorize every ITTO. You just need to get a general concept of the kinds of ITTOs and the document flows in the knowledge areas. Using an exam simulator is the most critical step. It is very important to practice utilizing the concepts and understand where your knowledge gaps are so you can resolve them.
In terms of time, I had plenty of time on the exam. I finished with 1.5 hours left to review the questions I had marked. If you are fluent in the information, you will not have any issues with the time limit.
Good luck to all of you.