fbpx

Reply: Passed it in first try!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed it in first try!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16116

S Maya

Learning quizzes are the ones in teh PMP simulator program, they have times and learning quizzes.
5 years 3 months ago #16051

BALARABE ABDULKADIR

Congratulations. I am happy for you.
5 years 3 months ago #16038

Pen2rac

Congratulations. I have my exam coming on January 4th. Sincerely yours, I am SCARED but I know many have attempted on a first try and passed and this is the only confidence I have. I admit I am not prepared or seem not prepared but I have a busy schedule. I may miss out completely if I do not attempt the exam on Januray 4th, as my expiration is April.

Guys, from your comment " identified my weak areas and practiced using learning quizzes repeatedly"
what is learning quizzes please?
5 years 3 months ago #16022

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Ms. Maya,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing with us your lessons learned and the materials you used to prepare for the exam. Have a nice day! :)
5 years 3 months ago #16003

Ty Weston, PMP

That is fantastic!
5 years 3 months ago #16000

S Maya

Hello Everyone, I passed my exam yesterday with Above Target over all, and at Target in Iniating and Closing, with Above Target in the rest.

I prepared mainly using Prep Cast Videos, Test Simulators and PMBOK. Referred to Rita Mulcahy for few topics. When giving the test simulators, I identified my weak areas and practiced using learning quizzes repeatedly until i was confident in that area!

Some of the exam questions, as others mentioned, were vague and mostly are about what PM would have done differently in a situation. Some of them are pretty straightforward.

The lesson learned is to just keep practicing in the weak areas and the PM simulators are very helpful. Most of the exam questions were like the ones in simulators, so worth buying them.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login