fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam

Passed PMP Exam 5 years 3 months ago #15976

• Lamija Horozic
  • Lamija Horozic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

I passed yesterday PMP exam in my first attempt with 4 Above Target and 1 Target.
My score on Prepcast Premium Exams was on average 75, however, this was mostly as I was sometimes rushing through the questions and would complete the tests in 3 instead of 4 hours. However, the questions prepared me really well for the exam and once I would complete the test, I would go through all the questions and not only the ones that I answered correctly. I really doubt that I would manage to pass the exam without these premium exam simulators. In my opinion, PMP exam simulator 7 is the most difficult one :)

- I firstly bought book PMP exam: how to pass on your first try by Andy Crowe as an introduction to the material. Even though the question in this book weren't that difficult compared to Prepcast premium exam, I find Critical path questions and EV questions and explanation extremely good in this book.
- After that I read PMBOK guide to gain more knowledge and it wasn't that "dry" for me like everyone said since I had already read Andy's book.
- Then I subscribed to PrepCast premium to get my 35 contact hours.
- I bought after that famous book by Rita Mulcahy and I really really liked it a lot.
- I didn't subscribe to or completed any other free or paid exams besides PrepCast Premium Exams. All I've done is questions from Andy's and Rita's book + Premium Exam simulators.
- PMP exam was very difficult and my intention was to complete 50 questions per hour. I didn't take any break, I completed the test 5 mins before the end and I didn't review any of the marked questions as I focused more on getting them right the first time instead of marking them and going back to the questions. Even though the exam was difficult I can say that Premium Exam questions were similar to real PMP questions.
Many thanks to Cornelius Fichtner and his amazing team for putting together these exams as it gave me confidence, showed me the level of difficulty I could expect and prepared me to sit 4 hours straight for the exam and to manage my time in order to complete the exam within 4 hours.

Regards,
Lamija Horozic

Passed PMP Exam 5 years 3 months ago #15994

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Lamija,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login