fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP in Second try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP in Second try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16416

Randeep Sandhu

Hello Shri Malisetty,
I read PMBOK 5 during my first attempt but since exam changed I had to start all over again.I start studying at my work 2 hours everyday in weekdays and 5-6 hours Sturday and Sunday for almost two months.I read PMBOK and Ritas book in that time and spend lot of time on RMC fast track cloud for over thousand questions.
Then I used my three week maternity leave for studying at the end and all that time I spend on PMP Exam Simulator. Every exam I took for 4 hours I spend 6-8 hours reviewing all the question right and wrong to understand .After few days if I took same exam that I got 60% before it will be around 80-85 in second time.

I hope it helps make Sure you spend enogh time PMPrep cast is really great product.
Good luck to you..
5 years 2 months ago #16390

Randeep Sandhu

Hello Balaji ,
I didnt had enough time at that time I took 2 days off from work but only studied few hours also I dont think material I was using at that time was close to Prep cast or RMC.Do not rush for the exam if you think you are not ready take your time and try to pass practice exams as many you can those wrong question really make difference.

Good luck to you :)
5 years 2 months ago #16370

Shri Malisetty

's Avatar

Congrats Randeep! How long did you prepare for the exam? Can you please share your study schedule plan?
5 years 2 months ago #16308

Balaji Natarajan Chidambaram

Congrats. Your post worth a lot. Could you please tell us what went wrong in your first attempt?
5 years 2 months ago #16120

Randeep Sandhu

Thanks Wesley I know its really hard to focus after not getting it first time but if you have good sources like Prep cast and have enough practice am sure you will pass this time.I wish you all the best .........
5 years 3 months ago #16046

Wesley Gilmer, PE, PMP

Glad you persisted and punched your ticket, Randeep. I'm getting ready to begin my second attempt. First try unsuccessful on 12/21.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login