fbpx

Reply: Successfully Passed PMP Exam Today

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Successfully Passed PMP Exam Today

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #15921

Deepak G

Hi Andrew, how was your exam.
5 years 3 months ago #15914

Shirley Gabug

Hi there! Sorry i got to read your message in prepcast now and probably you finished the exam too.
Well, I have the same scores like you in the simulator. But I focused on understanding my errors and why. After that, I repeated the exams after few days , and yeah the second try was all above the mark up.

I hope you have a positive result. Will be happy to hear from you.

Regards
Sheng
5 years 3 months ago #15913

Shirley Gabug

You can do it Too! As they say Think of the “high level” project management in dealing with the questions. And, go through each and every questions with a focus on the explanations. You will definitely remember them when you are reading the real exam. Good luck to you! :)
5 years 3 months ago #15912

Shirley Gabug

Thank you very much :)
5 years 3 months ago #15875

Anonymous

's Avatar

Congratulations on your sucess are you able to tell what was your mock test result range here Because I dont have good score its around 60-70% in all exam and i have sched my exam for tomorow.

Thank you
5 years 3 months ago #15862

Andrew Jeffrey

Thanks for your encouragement. I have to write the exam this weekend, I am on my fourth simulator test. I have failed the first two and barely passed the third one. These tests are truly helping me as well to fill the gaps.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login