fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Today on First Attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Today on First Attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 13 hours ago #14095

Gary Coblenz

Congratulations Daniel. You're making me feel much better about taking the exam in three weeks. Sounds like my study plan is very similar to yours, along with my 20 years of PM experience. I find doing as many questions as I can each day to be really helpful and hope that it is enough prep for the real thing. And cudos to the prepcast team for the great content. While I'm sure you're already working on correcting defects, the lessons are fantastic material. Well done.
6 years 1 week ago #14021

Jen Kim

Thanks for the info!
6 years 2 weeks ago #13998

Daniel Williams

I only took 2 of the full mock exams, but I worked through other questions in shorter quizzes. I never repeated questions. I only wanted to see questions once. I wanted to cover as much "fresh" content as possible. If I got a question wrong I would read the explanation and the reference in the PMBOK if necessary. I then moved on. Both of the simulators provided GREAT explanations and references. I was very impressed.

I was scoring in the mid-70s on the questions/exams I was taking.
6 years 2 weeks ago #13993

Jen Kim

Thanks for the info! For the PrepCast simulator, what score ranges were you getting on the exams and did you take all 4 of the mock exams available for the 6th edition?
6 years 2 weeks ago #13989

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks for the info! Just curious, what scores were you getting on the Prepcast simulator on the 4 current available exams? I'll be taking my exam in about 2 weeks, thanks for all the advice so far!
6 years 2 weeks ago #13987

Daniel Williams

Hello,

My overall score was above target. It all has to do with the way PMI weighs their questions.

I have seen people post in the forums, and on reddit, that they have passed with multiple BTs. I believe it all comes down to the mix of questions you receive and the difficulty of those questions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login