fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP on 21st march 2018, as I was not getting any vacancy , Cornelius Fichtner guided me to continue applying

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP on 21st march 2018, as I was not getting any vacancy , Cornelius Fichtner guided me to continue applying

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #13974

Anonymous

's Avatar

I AM SO HAPPY RECEIVED MY PMP CERTIFICATE AND PIN IN THE MAIL.
5 years 11 months ago #13900

Saima Rizwan

's Avatar

I passed PMP not in the first attempt,as if you are doing job,having three kids and have to mange everything,its not so easy.but i must acknowledge simulator mock questions and pm wars kept me giving awareness and did not let loose my interest. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO CONCENTRATE WHICH I LEARNT WHILE SOLVING SIMULATOR QUESTIONS AND TIME MANAGEMENT.
I CONTINUED PRACTICING QUESTIONS UNLESS UNTIL I SOLVED 200 QUESTIONS WITHIN 3 HOURS OF MOCK PAPERS AND ONE HOUR I USED TO CHECK MY WRONG ANSWERS WITH EXPLANATIONS.
You will not believe that i got my exam date only 20 days before the exam and i was going to office. I took off some days.I studied 15 days with average of 8-10 hours in which minimum 2-3 hours were for simulator exams and ended with getting above 80 percent.
I have some highlights of my preparation.
1.Get PMI membership to avail all discounts. and also get project management .com profile.
2. Study PMBOK as subject book thoroughly.
3. Study Rita Book as revision of PMBOK.
4. Solve PM prep cast simulator questions as much as you can.
5. Have PM wars through networking you will learn to solve even 20 questions in 90 seconds.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login