fbpx

Reply: How PM PrepCast helped me pass the PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How PM PrepCast helped me pass the PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #13924

Rochelle Martinez

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your lessons learned.
5 years 11 months ago #13923

Anonymous

's Avatar

Just got my certificate in the mail. I'm so happy
5 years 11 months ago #13907

Scott Gillard

Congrats!
5 years 11 months ago #13897

Susan Pistacchio

I passed my PMP on 3/24 the last day for version 5 and I passed big. I scored Above Average in all areas. Based on where my line fell on my exam result report I think I score 95% or better. How did I do it? I really like the PM PrepCast. It was easy to go thru a few of those a day. After I completed a PrepCast module I'd read the associated PMBOK section and take the sample test. It took me 4 months to go thru it all. After I finished I did a read thru of the PMBOK guide again. Then I started the PM Exam simulated tests.

3 things 1) I memorized every single formula. I put them all on an excel spreadsheet with an example. I would hide the formula column and try to match it several times a week until they were all memorized. That made those exam questions easy. 2) I mostly memorized the ITTOs. I know Cornelius says you don't have to, but so many questions seem to reference you knowledge of them. I did a scramble. I typed up all the knowledge areas with the associated ITTOs. I would then select certain knowledge areas and scramble them and put them back together. 3) I took all 9 simulated test. I scored between 82-92 on the simulated so that raised my comfort level. The actual test is extremely close to the PrepCast simulated tests.

I will be moving on to the ACP Certification and will use the PrepCast. Worth every dollar.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login