fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: How PM PrepCast helped me pass the PMP

How PM PrepCast helped me pass the PMP 6 years 2 weeks ago #13897

• Susan Pistacchio
  • Susan Pistacchio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my PMP on 3/24 the last day for version 5 and I passed big. I scored Above Average in all areas. Based on where my line fell on my exam result report I think I score 95% or better. How did I do it? I really like the PM PrepCast. It was easy to go thru a few of those a day. After I completed a PrepCast module I'd read the associated PMBOK section and take the sample test. It took me 4 months to go thru it all. After I finished I did a read thru of the PMBOK guide again. Then I started the PM Exam simulated tests.

3 things 1) I memorized every single formula. I put them all on an excel spreadsheet with an example. I would hide the formula column and try to match it several times a week until they were all memorized. That made those exam questions easy. 2) I mostly memorized the ITTOs. I know Cornelius says you don't have to, but so many questions seem to reference you knowledge of them. I did a scramble. I typed up all the knowledge areas with the associated ITTOs. I would then select certain knowledge areas and scramble them and put them back together. 3) I took all 9 simulated test. I scored between 82-92 on the simulated so that raised my comfort level. The actual test is extremely close to the PrepCast simulated tests.

I will be moving on to the ACP Certification and will use the PrepCast. Worth every dollar.

How PM PrepCast helped me pass the PMP 6 years 2 weeks ago #13907

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congrats!
Community Moderator

How PM PrepCast helped me pass the PMP 6 years 1 week ago #13923

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just got my certificate in the mail. I'm so happy

How PM PrepCast helped me pass the PMP 6 years 1 week ago #13924

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your lessons learned.
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login