fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam (First Attempt)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam (First Attempt)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13783

Jose Mora

's Avatar

I passed the PMP exam on my first attempt on March 22, 2018 in Bogota, Colombia. My overall score was on target.

I started studying for the exam 45 days before the test. I used the PM prepcast podcast to prepare for the exam. I watched all of the lessons from 1.00 to 13.99. When I finished lesson 13.99, I only had 9 days left before my exam, so I used the PM quiz simulator to practice for the test. At first, I found the questions very challenging, because I was failing most most of the 20 question quizzes and I only had a few days to go before my exam. Every time I finished a practice quiz, I would review my mistakes by reading the PMBOK guide. I found the quizzes to be very helpful because they always refer back to the PMBOK guide and give you a detailed explanation fo the requiered answer.

After about 10 failed attempts of practice quizzes, I started to pass them. Then I contuned to do 50 question quizzes and I only had time to do one exam simulator. By the end of my studying session, I answered 600 sample questions and felt semi-ready for the exam. If could give a tip, it would be to spend more time answering sample questions and reviewing the answers.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login