fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam (First Attempt)

Passed PMP exam (First Attempt) 6 years 1 month ago #13783

• Jose Mora
  • Jose Mora's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed the PMP exam on my first attempt on March 22, 2018 in Bogota, Colombia. My overall score was on target.

I started studying for the exam 45 days before the test. I used the PM prepcast podcast to prepare for the exam. I watched all of the lessons from 1.00 to 13.99. When I finished lesson 13.99, I only had 9 days left before my exam, so I used the PM quiz simulator to practice for the test. At first, I found the questions very challenging, because I was failing most most of the 20 question quizzes and I only had a few days to go before my exam. Every time I finished a practice quiz, I would review my mistakes by reading the PMBOK guide. I found the quizzes to be very helpful because they always refer back to the PMBOK guide and give you a detailed explanation fo the requiered answer.

After about 10 failed attempts of practice quizzes, I started to pass them. Then I contuned to do 50 question quizzes and I only had time to do one exam simulator. By the end of my studying session, I answered 600 sample questions and felt semi-ready for the exam. If could give a tip, it would be to spend more time answering sample questions and reviewing the answers.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login