fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on Mar 19 2018 with Above Target

Passed PMP on Mar 19 2018 with Above Target 6 years 3 weeks ago #13758

• Subu Anantharam
  • Subu Anantharam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
PM PrepCast and PM Exam Simulator were totally worth it. My only study materials were the PrepCast and PMBOK guide. I did take all 9 of the exams in the simulator. It helped me identify areas that I needed to focus on. Made notes based on PrepCast lessons and augmented them with PMBOK guide. Also read a couple of the standards (WBS, Scheduling). Made my own spreadsheet of ITTOs. Then sorted it by Inputs/Outputs. It was enlightening to see outputs from one process going into another process and so on. Best example is Work Performance Data/Work Performance Information and Work Performance reports. Draw it out, you will see what I am talking about.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login