fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP - Overall Above Target - Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP - Overall Above Target - Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13772

Satheesh Palani

's Avatar

I have attended PMP exam on 23rd March 2018, I got 'Above target' in I,P,M&C,- Target in Executing, Below target in Closing. I have missed Above target just near point. Ok....Any how cleared in one month full time preparations.
6 years 1 month ago #13725

Shervin Monemjou

I cleared the PMP exam today, first try. Overall I was Above Target. I got Above Target in Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and below target in Closing.

I read the PMBOK 5th Edition one time, and took the PM PrepCast. I went through all of the lessons, took notes along the way and then once I finished the courses I typed up my notes.

I did all 8 Exam Simulators with the PM PrepCast and I will say hands down this reinforced everything I learned along the way. I have read many people say they read other books (Rita Mcauley, Head First etc). But I think if you got a firm grasp of the concepts along the way through PrepCast, this should be enough. The simulators were a huge reason why I did so well. The questions were pretty much on par with what was being asked in the actual exam so a HUGE thank you to the PM PrepCast for such quality questions and explanations in the responses.

Time for a beer!

Good luck to everybody writing soon!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login