fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP - Overall Above Target - Lessons Learned

Passed PMP - Overall Above Target - Lessons Learned 6 years 1 month ago #13725

• Shervin Monemjou
  • Shervin  Monemjou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I cleared the PMP exam today, first try. Overall I was Above Target. I got Above Target in Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and below target in Closing.

I read the PMBOK 5th Edition one time, and took the PM PrepCast. I went through all of the lessons, took notes along the way and then once I finished the courses I typed up my notes.

I did all 8 Exam Simulators with the PM PrepCast and I will say hands down this reinforced everything I learned along the way. I have read many people say they read other books (Rita Mcauley, Head First etc). But I think if you got a firm grasp of the concepts along the way through PrepCast, this should be enough. The simulators were a huge reason why I did so well. The questions were pretty much on par with what was being asked in the actual exam so a HUGE thank you to the PM PrepCast for such quality questions and explanations in the responses.

Time for a beer!

Good luck to everybody writing soon!

Passed PMP - Overall --- Target - First try.... 6 years 1 month ago #13772

• Satheesh Palani
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have attended PMP exam on 23rd March 2018, I got 'Above target' in I,P,M&C,- Target in Executing, Below target in Closing. I have missed Above target just near point. Ok....Any how cleared in one month full time preparations.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login