fbpx

Reply: PASSED PMP EXAM !!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED PMP EXAM !!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 weeks ago #13702

Rochelle Martinez

Congratulations and thank you for deciding to share your lessons learned.
6 years 4 weeks ago #13701

Desiann Mc Kenna

I passed my exam yesterday I was not sure if I was going to place or post or not but I decided that I must. My journey I think is a bit different one. This was not my first attempt and after not being successful I took a break for almost 4 yrs. I decided that I would attempt again and this time source additional help and I came across Prep Cast. This helped a lot, I read through the PMBOK guide only once I really turned things up in the last three weeks. I listened to the lessons during this time and in the last week completed four out of nine exams, I didn't have the time to complete more.

I got to the exam and Prep Cast simulator questions was a bit more wordy than the actual exam but I felt like I understood the questions because of all the scenarios Prep Cast provided. There was very few calculation questions to my delight. Overall I think that Prep Cast helped me a lot and its something I would recommend to anyone.

Thank You PrepCast

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login