fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PASSED PMP EXAM !!!

PASSED PMP EXAM !!! 6 years 1 month ago #13701

• Desiann Mc Kenna
  • Desiann Mc Kenna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my exam yesterday I was not sure if I was going to place or post or not but I decided that I must. My journey I think is a bit different one. This was not my first attempt and after not being successful I took a break for almost 4 yrs. I decided that I would attempt again and this time source additional help and I came across Prep Cast. This helped a lot, I read through the PMBOK guide only once I really turned things up in the last three weeks. I listened to the lessons during this time and in the last week completed four out of nine exams, I didn't have the time to complete more.

I got to the exam and Prep Cast simulator questions was a bit more wordy than the actual exam but I felt like I understood the questions because of all the scenarios Prep Cast provided. There was very few calculation questions to my delight. Overall I think that Prep Cast helped me a lot and its something I would recommend to anyone.

Thank You PrepCast

PASSED PMP EXAM !!! 6 years 1 month ago #13702

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Congratulations and thank you for deciding to share your lessons learned.
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login