fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Above Target

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Above Target

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13641

Glenn Sakamoto

I passed the PMP exam on March 7th, all above target.

Lessons Learned:
- Take all the exams in the simulator, mark all questions you are UNSURE of. Go back thru ALL the marked AND incorrect answers to understand your confusion and mistakes
- Read the PMBOK once thru, cover to cover. While you are checking your marked/incorrect exam questions, you'll end up going thru it again
- Do ALL the practice exams from the PrepCast videos. I printed it out in a booklet and took it with me while travelling for work, at family dinners, etc. If you make something a priority in your life, you will make time to do it.
- Do a bit of studying everyday. Don't fool yourself in thinking you can just do it on the weekends. Make time for it. Again, if something in your life isn't a priority, you will probably fail at doing it (this comes from a coach potato turned marathon runner turned ultra runner, if you put your mind to something you can achieve it)
- Get a good night sleep before the exam. I purposely took an afternoon exam for this reason.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login