fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Above Target

Passed PMP Above Target 6 years 1 month ago #13641

• Glenn Sakamoto
  • Glenn Sakamoto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP exam on March 7th, all above target.

Lessons Learned:
- Take all the exams in the simulator, mark all questions you are UNSURE of. Go back thru ALL the marked AND incorrect answers to understand your confusion and mistakes
- Read the PMBOK once thru, cover to cover. While you are checking your marked/incorrect exam questions, you'll end up going thru it again
- Do ALL the practice exams from the PrepCast videos. I printed it out in a booklet and took it with me while travelling for work, at family dinners, etc. If you make something a priority in your life, you will make time to do it.
- Do a bit of studying everyday. Don't fool yourself in thinking you can just do it on the weekends. Make time for it. Again, if something in your life isn't a priority, you will probably fail at doing it (this comes from a coach potato turned marathon runner turned ultra runner, if you put your mind to something you can achieve it)
- Get a good night sleep before the exam. I purposely took an afternoon exam for this reason.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login