fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam today with above target!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam today with above target!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #13629

Sheikh Islam

The mathematical question are from cost and time management. I have memorized and used Prep Cast formula to solve those problems. Try to be focused during exam. Take as many as simulator exam! Good luck!
6 years 2 months ago #13614

Oluwatosin Adegbamigbe

What type of mathematical questions did you get ? i'm scheduled to take mine next week and also are there an tips from the exam I need to focus on?
6 years 2 months ago #13607

Sheikh Islam

I began my studying 12 weeks prior to my exam. I used only the PMBoK and Rita Mulcahy Prep. I took six Prep cast exams and the results are 76.5%, 84%, 81.5%, 82.5%, 85% and 84%. I recommend everyone using this simulator. I read the Rita's book two times, and the PMBoK five times. I highly recommend reading the PMBoK to its fullest and understanding ITTOs. I also tried to take online free exam to test my knowledge more. During my study, I took notes and read them as many times as I could.

I had also used Prep cast PM study couch to review which area and item i needed to focus. This was really good purchase for me. The material was very structured and gave me idea where to focus during study. I had memorized all the formula provided in PM PrepCast formula study guide. During exam preparation, I tried to dedicate at least 3 hours everyday for PMP study.

Before the exam day I visited the exam center just to familiarize with the nearby available parking area and other facilities. During the exam day, I arrived the center two hours early and checked in myself. I was asked if I am interested to take exam earlier than the schedule time and I said yes. the exam question were not very long. I did not take any break during the exam rather I had used those time to review my mark question. I had five mathematical question which were very straight forward. I finished my exam in 3.5 hours and used the remaining time to review the marked question. I scored Above target in planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, closing and target in initiating . I wish you all Good luck for your exam!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login