fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam today with above target!

Passed PMP exam today with above target! 6 years 1 month ago #13607

• Sheikh Islam
  • Sheikh Islam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I began my studying 12 weeks prior to my exam. I used only the PMBoK and Rita Mulcahy Prep. I took six Prep cast exams and the results are 76.5%, 84%, 81.5%, 82.5%, 85% and 84%. I recommend everyone using this simulator. I read the Rita's book two times, and the PMBoK five times. I highly recommend reading the PMBoK to its fullest and understanding ITTOs. I also tried to take online free exam to test my knowledge more. During my study, I took notes and read them as many times as I could.

I had also used Prep cast PM study couch to review which area and item i needed to focus. This was really good purchase for me. The material was very structured and gave me idea where to focus during study. I had memorized all the formula provided in PM PrepCast formula study guide. During exam preparation, I tried to dedicate at least 3 hours everyday for PMP study.

Before the exam day I visited the exam center just to familiarize with the nearby available parking area and other facilities. During the exam day, I arrived the center two hours early and checked in myself. I was asked if I am interested to take exam earlier than the schedule time and I said yes. the exam question were not very long. I did not take any break during the exam rather I had used those time to review my mark question. I had five mathematical question which were very straight forward. I finished my exam in 3.5 hours and used the remaining time to review the marked question. I scored Above target in planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, closing and target in initiating . I wish you all Good luck for your exam!!!

Passed PMP exam today with above target! 6 years 1 month ago #13614

• Oluwatosin Adegbamigbe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
What type of mathematical questions did you get ? i'm scheduled to take mine next week and also are there an tips from the exam I need to focus on?

Passed PMP exam today with above target! 6 years 1 month ago #13629

• Sheikh Islam
  • Sheikh Islam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
The mathematical question are from cost and time management. I have memorized and used Prep Cast formula to solve those problems. Try to be focused during exam. Take as many as simulator exam! Good luck!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login