fbpx

Reply: At last, I passed my PMP exam!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : At last, I passed my PMP exam!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14386

Anonymous

's Avatar

hello
congratulations
can you share sample questions please
6 years 3 months ago #12888

Scott Gillard

congrats!
6 years 3 months ago #12877

Suguna Rajoo

's Avatar

Hi ,

I had started my PMP journey in 2012 when PMBOK guide was still v4. Back then, i subscriped to PMP Prepcast and prepared for the PMP exam. Although i read through PMBOK guide cover to cover twice, prepcasts by Cornelius Fischer help me to understand the concept of each proccesses.

Unfortunately, i had an ongoing project during the exam preparation period and failed the PMP exam.
After 5 years, i wanted to obtain PMP certification again and i enrolled in PMI again in 2017. However, i had beeb procasinating the idea of taking the exam with the fear of failing. My eligibility period was ending on 18 Jan 2018 and the PMBOK changes in March 2018. I wanted to take the PMP exam before 18 Jan and i scheduled for the exam on 17 Jan 2018.
I only had 2 weeks to prepare for the exam. I still had the PM prepcast and started to listen to them while im commuting to work. Although the prepcast i gad was based on PMBOK 4th editon, i listened those topics still relevent.

I registered for the PMP exam simulator and gained u days trial. I did all 3 mock tests and scored 50% on average. I practised doing a pais moxk exam and also all the free online mock exams.

I finally passed my PMP exam on 17 Jan 2018 witg Above Target score for Initiating and Planning and Target for the rest. :)

Thank You Cornelius Fischer , for the prpcasts, sample questions, exam tips through emails and support!

Regards
Suguna

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login