fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: At last, I passed my PMP exam!!

At last, I passed my PMP exam!! 6 years 3 months ago #12877

• Suguna Rajoo
  • Suguna Rajoo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi ,

I had started my PMP journey in 2012 when PMBOK guide was still v4. Back then, i subscriped to PMP Prepcast and prepared for the PMP exam. Although i read through PMBOK guide cover to cover twice, prepcasts by Cornelius Fischer help me to understand the concept of each proccesses.

Unfortunately, i had an ongoing project during the exam preparation period and failed the PMP exam.
After 5 years, i wanted to obtain PMP certification again and i enrolled in PMI again in 2017. However, i had beeb procasinating the idea of taking the exam with the fear of failing. My eligibility period was ending on 18 Jan 2018 and the PMBOK changes in March 2018. I wanted to take the PMP exam before 18 Jan and i scheduled for the exam on 17 Jan 2018.
I only had 2 weeks to prepare for the exam. I still had the PM prepcast and started to listen to them while im commuting to work. Although the prepcast i gad was based on PMBOK 4th editon, i listened those topics still relevent.

I registered for the PMP exam simulator and gained u days trial. I did all 3 mock tests and scored 50% on average. I practised doing a pais moxk exam and also all the free online mock exams.

I finally passed my PMP exam on 17 Jan 2018 witg Above Target score for Initiating and Planning and Target for the rest. :)

Thank You Cornelius Fischer , for the prpcasts, sample questions, exam tips through emails and support!

Regards
Suguna

At last, I passed my PMP exam!! 6 years 3 months ago #12888

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
congrats!
Community Moderator

At last, I passed my PMP exam!! 5 years 10 months ago #14386

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hello
congratulations
can you share sample questions please
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login