fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam on first attempt (4AT, 1T)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam on first attempt (4AT, 1T)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 months ago #12754

Scott Gillard

congrats!
6 years 4 months ago #12706

Michael Morris

This was definitely a tough test. I listened to all the PrepCast videos, read the entire PMBOK through once, and took all 9 of the available test simulations, in addition to one or two others from other websites. I took the test almost exactly 2 months from the time I ordered the material and first downloaded the PMBOK guide.

During the test, I answered 50 questions, marking the ones I was unsure of. I would then go back over those questions within that group of 50 and see if they were more clear. If not, I left them marked. I did the entire 200 question test like this. Once I got to the end, I had about 20-25 questions still marked, and I was at the 3:00 mark. I took a 10 minute break, then went back through and took my best shot at the remaining marked questions. I had to totally guess at about 5 of them, and ended the test with 20 minutes remaining on the clock.

I can honestly say that when I hit the "end exam" button, I had no idea whether I had passed or not...the questions were that vague to me. But the final screen (in the attachment if you can see it) had some good news !

Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login