fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam on first attempt (4AT, 1T)

Passed PMP Exam on first attempt (4AT, 1T) 6 years 4 months ago #12706

• Michael Morris
  • Michael Morris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This was definitely a tough test. I listened to all the PrepCast videos, read the entire PMBOK through once, and took all 9 of the available test simulations, in addition to one or two others from other websites. I took the test almost exactly 2 months from the time I ordered the material and first downloaded the PMBOK guide.

During the test, I answered 50 questions, marking the ones I was unsure of. I would then go back over those questions within that group of 50 and see if they were more clear. If not, I left them marked. I did the entire 200 question test like this. Once I got to the end, I had about 20-25 questions still marked, and I was at the 3:00 mark. I took a 10 minute break, then went back through and took my best shot at the remaining marked questions. I had to totally guess at about 5 of them, and ended the test with 20 minutes remaining on the clock.

I can honestly say that when I hit the "end exam" button, I had no idea whether I had passed or not...the questions were that vague to me. But the final screen (in the attachment if you can see it) had some good news !

Attachments:

Passed PMP Exam on first attempt (4AT, 1T) 6 years 3 months ago #12754

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
congrats!
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login