fbpx

Reply: PASSED PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #12279

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks Mr. Mark
6 years 6 months ago #12245

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Congrats Mohammad and we wish you all the best as a new PMP! Thanks for sharing your exam prep.
Mark
6 years 6 months ago #12227

MOHAMMAD KAMRUZZAMAN

Dear All,
I am very happy to share with you all that finally I have passed the PMP on 12 October 2017. It was long journey for me. I have resumed my study from February 2017 this year. For my preparation of exam I read the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with other reference books as Achieve PMP success 5th edition, Head first PMP 3rd edition, Andy Crowe’s 5th edition, Rita Mulcahy’s 8th edition updated. I did review all exercise questions from reference books. Besides these, I have subscribed PM PrepCast. I have watched and listened all video lessons and have gone through all questions and answers of every lessons. Also I have subscribed PMP exam simulators and I took all 9 tests, I tried on many of timed quizzes and learning quizzes and review through details of every questions and answers from tests and quizzes. My scored was average 75% on simulation tests. Tests help me to develop patience and focus on time management for the exam. Finally I have succeeded.
Thanks to all for sharing experience of PMP exam and exam tips.
Really PM PrepCast is worthy and I would like to thanks Mr. Cornelius Fichtner and his team for a wonderful products for PMP preparation and wish them all the best.

Best Regards,
Mohammad Kamruzzaman

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login