fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PASSED PMP

PASSED PMP 6 years 5 months ago #12227

• MOHAMMAD KAMRUZZAMAN
  • MOHAMMAD KAMRUZZAMAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Dear All,
I am very happy to share with you all that finally I have passed the PMP on 12 October 2017. It was long journey for me. I have resumed my study from February 2017 this year. For my preparation of exam I read the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with other reference books as Achieve PMP success 5th edition, Head first PMP 3rd edition, Andy Crowe’s 5th edition, Rita Mulcahy’s 8th edition updated. I did review all exercise questions from reference books. Besides these, I have subscribed PM PrepCast. I have watched and listened all video lessons and have gone through all questions and answers of every lessons. Also I have subscribed PMP exam simulators and I took all 9 tests, I tried on many of timed quizzes and learning quizzes and review through details of every questions and answers from tests and quizzes. My scored was average 75% on simulation tests. Tests help me to develop patience and focus on time management for the exam. Finally I have succeeded.
Thanks to all for sharing experience of PMP exam and exam tips.
Really PM PrepCast is worthy and I would like to thanks Mr. Cornelius Fichtner and his team for a wonderful products for PMP preparation and wish them all the best.

Best Regards,
Mohammad Kamruzzaman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

PASSED PMP 6 years 5 months ago #12245

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Congrats Mohammad and we wish you all the best as a new PMP! Thanks for sharing your exam prep.
Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator

PASSED PMP 6 years 5 months ago #12279

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Mr. Mark
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login