fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on 1st try with Above Target across the board

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on 1st try with Above Target across the board

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #12047

Esther Fournier

Agreed. PMP Simulator was great!
6 years 7 months ago #12045

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello and congrats!
Can you please share the link to this simulator?
Thanks in advance
6 years 7 months ago #11991

Jada Garrett

Congratulations Esther! I also tried some of the free PMP apps, but after using PrepCast, the free apps just weren't helpful.
6 years 7 months ago #11975

Esther Fournier

I passed my PMP yesterday, scoring Above Target in every area!

I exclusively used PrepCast materials. I went through all podcasts at least once. I went through the formula tutorial study guide and did all those questions 3-4 times each. I did all 9 of the 4hr practice exams in the simulator, plus spent hours on end doing shorter quizzes. Much of my improvement came from reviewing questions I got wrong to really understand the detailed explanations. By the end I had both completed all 1800 questions and retested all the ones I got incorrect on the first try.

I also downloaded and went through the PMBOK 5th ed guide available on member site. I predominately focused on areas I did not understand and made sure I really grasped all tables and t&ds. I also did homemade flash cards for myself on terms, ITTOs and formulas. The last 2-3 weeks of study, I practiced writing my brain dump at least daily so I know it cold and could get it out in 10mins flat. I tried some of the questions available in free apps but did not care for them. In the end, I stuck with PrepCast materials and worked my plan. I highly recommend their tools; they served me well.

Esther Fournier

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login