fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on first try - Thank you!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on first try - Thank you!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #11400

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Kyle,

Congrats on passing the PMP exam. Thanks for posting your lessons learned on the forum. Best of luck as a certified PMP!

Cheers,

Mark
6 years 7 months ago #11399

Kyle Fugit

's Avatar

Thank you very much Prepcast for your help preparing me for my exam. I was able to pass on my first attempt taking the exam and for that am very thankful. The prepcast material is great and when coupled with the PMBOK book you will be fine. I purchased the formulas and exam simulator. Both are very useful and played a very important role in feeling prepared for the exam. My studies consisted of 2-3 hours on average during the week and 5-8 hrs on the weekend. I followed your plan and reviewed the intro lessons to each knowledge area and then went through all the lessons from start to finish. Prior to watching a lesson I would read the corresponding section of the PMBOK book and then let Cornelius follow up with the overview and explanation. After reviewing the material I used the simulator to get my mental stamina up. Taking an exam for 4 hrs can really wear you down and does require practice. The podcasts included were also quite interesting and almost refreshing. In the end I felt the exam was slightly different from a wording standpoint, but I can't complain since a Pass is a Pass and I feel like the material did teach me the needed knowledge to succeed. Thank you again and for anyone on the fence regarding the material they want to purchase I can testify to the quality of the Prepcast. It won't let you down if you don't let yourself down by not preparing.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login