fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP examination with 3 Proficient and 2 Moderately Proficient result

Passed PMP examination with 3 Proficient and 2 Moderately Proficient result 6 years 8 months ago #11346

• Viktor Murga
  • Viktor Murga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone :)

I'd like to share with you an info with regards to PMP certif. preparation + certification itself. (I've been CAPM certified already)

Preparation:
I started my studies in March this year = 2 hours of reading / testing per day. (I am full time employee, hence even 2 hours after work of studying were really tough)
During studies I read PM Book 5th ed. twice, Rita 8th gen. once. I wrote 27 pages of notes out of both books + wrong answers of my testings.
I did mostly 50 question quizzes, several 100s and one full 200 quest. time test.
One week prior to examination I took O.Lehmann online 75 + 175 quest paper from.

Test-day:
I did not write down any formulas, nor 47 processes at the very beginning of test. I rather focused on questions.
During a test there were many change-related questions and I really mean many.
Several EVM quest, few of critical path quests.
I took one 5 min break after 100 quests to drink a water.
At the end of test I got only 3 minutes for review, hence you can imagine how review looked like :D

After the feedback quests when I saw CONGRATULATION message I got tears of happiness in my eyes.

Feedback to PM PrepCast:
I really appreciate the form and shape of PM PrepCast test module with explanations to wordy questions. Thanks a lot that helped me to understand why I was wrong in some questions. What I would suggest to improve is to get rid of those direct ITTO quests as during PMP exam I had non of them, they appear during CAPM instead.

Once and ever thank you PM PrepCast team!

Cordial Regards

Viktor Murga

Passed PMP examination with 3 Proficient and 2 Moderately Proficient result 6 years 8 months ago #11353

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Viktor,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam. Thank you for your suggestions on how to improve our products for all our customers.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login