fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I PASSED THE PMP ON SEPT 11, 2009

I PASSED THE PMP ON SEPT 11, 2009 14 years 6 months ago #598

• Georges C. Nama, PMP
  • Georges C. Nama, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here are my LLs:

1-Put your entire trust in God and do not rely in your intellectual capabilities.

2- I started preparing (just "jogging") for the exam on May 29th, 2009. I really started the marathon one month ago after my audit was cleared by PMP®. The key is to be committed to your studies and keep yourself stuck to your study plan.

3- Took hundreds and hundreds of free sample questions and 5 entire simulated 4-hour exams. My score progress report went from 44% (3 months ago) to 85% yesterday, the day before the exam. Websites used: PM Study, PM-abc, Oliver Lehmann, TechFaq360, PM-best, Velociteach.

4- I Strongly and aggressively recommend (1) Mr Cornelius Fichtner's PM PrepCast lectures along with his Formula Guide and the invaluable resources from his websites, and (2) Mr. Andy Crowe's Prep Book (the book comes with a key giving you a one week access to his website Velociteach where you can watch his video lectures and practice simulated exams).

5- Practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice SAMPLE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6- Do not hesitate to harass Cornelius Fichtner whenever you have a question or concern about the exam. He is ALWAYS available ang eager to help.

7- I found the real exam to have a level of difficulty 2 or 3 times higher than the most difficult sample exams.

Re:I PASSED THE PMP ON SEPT 11, 2009 14 years 6 months ago #622

• Lucia R
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations and thanks for your generous recommendations after your experience. I was surprised to see you mentioned in your last sentence that you found the exam even more difficult than the sample questions seen in Andy's and Rita's, is that so? Lucia
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login