fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam today on 21st May’2017

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam today on 21st May’2017

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 5 days ago #13738

Suchitra

's Avatar

Glad to share that I passed my PMP exam few hours ago...Going to take a deep sleep now...Thank you for your simulator package...It really helped a lot. Although I got very nervous during the exam...But end result was sweet....Keep on doing the great work....
6 years 2 months ago #12943

Mark Lacattiva

Nice Job Rishi... Great choices for preparation... Happy birthday to your daughter and wife!
6 years 2 months ago #12938

Hadi El Jundi

's Avatar

Please check my Blog post on Blogger.

I passed the PMP exam yesterday (January, 22, 2018):

hmjundi.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-journey-towards-pmp-certification.html
6 years 10 months ago #10698

KC

's Avatar

Corenelius,

The prepcast exam questions are very similar!!! I just passed yesterday 5/24/17 on my first try. Your prepcast exams helped me prepare for the 4 hour exam the most. I took over 19 hours worth of exams on your site (4 full length exams but I didn't need all the time) in 2 weeks and scored 80-83% on them. I believe taking full practice exams is crucial to prepare for how long of an exam it was.

I also used the Andy Crowe book and the 1 week free Velociteach trial. That trial only had 100 questions in the prep exam, scored 81% there and 80% in his book (full exam). Those questions are decent too, but I believe using different sources helps prepare for how the variety in how questions can be presented. I scored 69% on Expert Accelerated Crosswinds and 77% on the Advanced Accelerated. Beware that these are difficult but many are low quality questions. Rita's book questions seemed much trickier than the ones on the exam, which I think is fine for reinforcement, but did not help me build confidence. Her tips on how to deal with anxiety and questions are good however, and the book itself is helpful for people with no/little PM background.

Regarding the exam, the changes they said they made were obvious. Most questions were situational. Only 2 network diagrams and a few EVM calculation questions. They focus a lot on how to handle stakeholders and change within all the knowledge areas. They also focus a lot on lessons learned.

My results - Moderately Proficient on Initiating and Closing, Proficient on Planning/Executing/M&C.
6 years 10 months ago #10685

Subhransu

's Avatar

Congratulations dear !!
This is an awesome and in depth guide for people like us who are preparing for PMP.
6 years 10 months ago #10665

Cornelius Fichtner

Hi Rishi,

Thank you for this feedback. In fact, that is what I had expected. Our team has been "shortening" our questions over the past several months on an ongoing basis and will continue to do so. In the past, the questions were quite lengthy - but not any longer. So we are working on that.

And just so you know, it is perfectly OK to share what you have shared. Here is what PMI says about this:

When you submit an application, you agree to abide by the PMI Certification Application/Renewal Agreement. Among other things, this document addresses post-examination questions and discussions. It states: “…Furthermore, I agree not to discuss, debrief or disclose, in any manner, the specific content of PMI examination questions and answers, to any individual.”

Your feedback is quite general and not specific in the least. So no problem there at all.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login