fbpx

Reply: passed the test

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : passed the test

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 weeks ago #10405

Scott Gillard

Congrats!
7 years 3 weeks ago #10397

Sameh Elgendy

Hi
I passed the test 2 days ago and here is my feedback;
1- the test was real hard comparing to any simulator or exam questions samples. I have answered at least 3000 questions before sitting for the exam including Rita and prep cast and many more but the real thing is really different.
2- no ITTO questions . so no need to memorize them however you need to really understand all the tools and techniques and what they used for.
3- to understand the questions and to pick the right answer from the choices. you need to understand from the situation,which process you are in and in what point in the project .
4- the change requests, Risk, lessons learned are very important. almost half the questions were related to these 3 topics
5- 2 questions were about EMV, 8 questions were related to network diagrams and critical path calculations, 5 questions about EVM but those were easy-Thank god-
6-comparing to the prep cast simulator the real questions were more hard and sophisticated . however the simulator gave me the opportunity to get used to the exam environment and to what i'll be facing
7- the simulator needs to focus more on the situational based questions and mostly on the change and risk management. also stakeholder management was a related to many questions.
8- you need to read every word in the question.
9-the new features in the exam like highlight a word or strike out a choice are very helpful so use them
I thank you prep-cast for your efforts and your great products and i wish to see you include a PMI-RMP course

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login