fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: passed the test

passed the test 7 years 1 week ago #10397

• Sameh Elgendy
  • Sameh Elgendy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi
I passed the test 2 days ago and here is my feedback;
1- the test was real hard comparing to any simulator or exam questions samples. I have answered at least 3000 questions before sitting for the exam including Rita and prep cast and many more but the real thing is really different.
2- no ITTO questions . so no need to memorize them however you need to really understand all the tools and techniques and what they used for.
3- to understand the questions and to pick the right answer from the choices. you need to understand from the situation,which process you are in and in what point in the project .
4- the change requests, Risk, lessons learned are very important. almost half the questions were related to these 3 topics
5- 2 questions were about EMV, 8 questions were related to network diagrams and critical path calculations, 5 questions about EVM but those were easy-Thank god-
6-comparing to the prep cast simulator the real questions were more hard and sophisticated . however the simulator gave me the opportunity to get used to the exam environment and to what i'll be facing
7- the simulator needs to focus more on the situational based questions and mostly on the change and risk management. also stakeholder management was a related to many questions.
8- you need to read every word in the question.
9-the new features in the exam like highlight a word or strike out a choice are very helpful so use them
I thank you prep-cast for your efforts and your great products and i wish to see you include a PMI-RMP course

passed the test 7 years 1 week ago #10405

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congrats!
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login