fbpx

Reply: Passing PMP Exam 3rd Attempts

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passing PMP Exam 3rd Attempts

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19330

Bharat R

Hi Khaled,
Just checking if these attempts are free of cost or do we need to make any payment for 2nd or 3rd attempts.
6 years 11 months ago #10262

Khaled Abulfotooh

Hi,

1st I was not studying well & 2nd time the exam time was slippage , I depend on only with Ritta Fastrack, for 3thrd time I choose OSP with simulation and follow the advice of the course / I took the whole 10 exams for the first time,I am learning how to manage my time and this point particularly was the main cause in fail in my 2nd attempt, my advice is ,PRACTICE &PRACTICE &PRACTICE
6 years 11 months ago #10243

Max

's Avatar

Congratulations!
Share your experience and lessons learned. Why did you fail two times and what have you done to pass on your third attempt?
6 years 11 months ago #10237

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Khaled, and well done for your persistence to achieve your goal !
6 years 11 months ago #10230

Khaled Abulfotooh

Hi OSP team,
Finally, I passed my PMP Exam on my third attempt, I would like to thank OSP team and Cornelius for this greater effort which helps me to pass the PMP Exam (Prepcast& Simulation).

Khaled-PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login