fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passing PMP Exam 3rd Attempts

Passing PMP Exam 3rd Attempts 6 years 11 months ago #10230

• Khaled Abulfotooh
  • Khaled Abulfotooh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi OSP team,
Finally, I passed my PMP Exam on my third attempt, I would like to thank OSP team and Cornelius for this greater effort which helps me to pass the PMP Exam (Prepcast& Simulation).

Khaled-PMP

Passing PMP Exam 3rd Attempts 6 years 11 months ago #10237

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Congratulations Khaled, and well done for your persistence to achieve your goal !
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

Passing PMP Exam 3rd Attempts 6 years 11 months ago #10243

• Max
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations!
Share your experience and lessons learned. Why did you fail two times and what have you done to pass on your third attempt?

Passing PMP Exam 3rd Attempts 6 years 11 months ago #10262

• Khaled Abulfotooh
  • Khaled Abulfotooh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

1st I was not studying well & 2nd time the exam time was slippage , I depend on only with Ritta Fastrack, for 3thrd time I choose OSP with simulation and follow the advice of the course / I took the whole 10 exams for the first time,I am learning how to manage my time and this point particularly was the main cause in fail in my 2nd attempt, my advice is ,PRACTICE &PRACTICE &PRACTICE

Passing PMP Exam 3rd Attempts 4 years 3 months ago #19330

• Bharat R
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Khaled,
Just checking if these attempts are free of cost or do we need to make any payment for 2nd or 3rd attempts.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login