fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on March 15 2017

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on March 15 2017

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 1 month ago #10005

Venkata Surya Sagi

Congratulations!!!!
7 years 1 month ago #10003

Tayo Adedeji

Congratulations.
7 years 1 month ago #9999

Stefano Pittaluga

Finally i got my certificate!!
Today I pass it with a : "BMMMM" mark , i am really happy , it was my second attempt.
If i should share my lesson learned i could tell you :
- thanks to the 8 exams bought from "PM Prepcast" , actually having pass the exam i could tell you they very 100% adherent to the real test , sometimes real exam was simpler , the only difference more situational questions than in the PM precast exams.
- i think that main tricks for me are :
- always read the entire question even if you are understanding the question before finish reading it.
-always read all answers especially if you don't know the answer , sometimes reading all answers could allow you to exclude 3 of them finding in this way the correct one's
- do not leave answered questions marking them for the end of the exam , you will be very tired and it will be more difficult to answer
- mark only the questions if you have no idea of the answer even if having applied the exclusion process explain before.
- do not change answer , for me 90% of the time it was correct the preceding one's.
that's it

have a nice day

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login