fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam on March 15 2017

Passed PMP exam on March 15 2017 7 years 1 month ago #9999

• Stefano Pittaluga
  • Stefano Pittaluga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Finally i got my certificate!!
Today I pass it with a : "BMMMM" mark , i am really happy , it was my second attempt.
If i should share my lesson learned i could tell you :
- thanks to the 8 exams bought from "PM Prepcast" , actually having pass the exam i could tell you they very 100% adherent to the real test , sometimes real exam was simpler , the only difference more situational questions than in the PM precast exams.
- i think that main tricks for me are :
- always read the entire question even if you are understanding the question before finish reading it.
-always read all answers especially if you don't know the answer , sometimes reading all answers could allow you to exclude 3 of them finding in this way the correct one's
- do not leave answered questions marking them for the end of the exam , you will be very tired and it will be more difficult to answer
- mark only the questions if you have no idea of the answer even if having applied the exclusion process explain before.
- do not change answer , for me 90% of the time it was correct the preceding one's.
that's it

have a nice day

Passed PMP exam on March 15 2017 7 years 1 month ago #10003

• Tayo Adedeji
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations.

Passed PMP exam on March 15 2017 7 years 1 month ago #10005

• Venkata Surya Sagi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations!!!!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login