fbpx

Reply: i failed my first PMP attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : i failed my first PMP attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 2 months ago #9784

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Stefano,

There is no exam, course etc. that provide you "proof" that you will be able to pass the real exam. I know that I personally do not believe I would have passed the real exam had I not used the PM Exam Simulator. It was the critical component to my success. I was generally scoring around 80% on average. I believe that if you can consistently score >= 80% on the PM Exam Simulator mock exams, you greatly increase your chances of passing the real exam.

I wish you well in your continued preparations for the next attempt at the exam. Persevere and you will prevail.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 2 months ago #9778

Stefano Pittaluga

On 30 jan 17 i failed my first PMP attempt. i took initiating and executing moderate proficient and the reamining below. What i can tell you i had not yet bought PM precast 9 exams but watching backward , now i bought it and done already 4 exams , i found real exam more complicated with lots of situational questions more. My question is , are these PM precast exams , if you will pass them (>=80) , a proof of what you will perform on the real exam ? please let me know your thinking

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login