fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: i failed my first PMP attempt

i failed my first PMP attempt 7 years 2 months ago #9778

• Stefano Pittaluga
  • Stefano Pittaluga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
On 30 jan 17 i failed my first PMP attempt. i took initiating and executing moderate proficient and the reamining below. What i can tell you i had not yet bought PM precast 9 exams but watching backward , now i bought it and done already 4 exams , i found real exam more complicated with lots of situational questions more. My question is , are these PM precast exams , if you will pass them (>=80) , a proof of what you will perform on the real exam ? please let me know your thinking

i failed my first PMP attempt 7 years 2 months ago #9784

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Stefano,

There is no exam, course etc. that provide you "proof" that you will be able to pass the real exam. I know that I personally do not believe I would have passed the real exam had I not used the PM Exam Simulator. It was the critical component to my success. I was generally scoring around 80% on average. I believe that if you can consistently score >= 80% on the PM Exam Simulator mock exams, you greatly increase your chances of passing the real exam.

I wish you well in your continued preparations for the next attempt at the exam. Persevere and you will prevail.

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login