Reply: Failed PMP exam on my First Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Failed PMP exam on my First Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 weeks 5 days ago #18870

Preet

's Avatar

I too studied from Rita's book but the questions given there are absurd. I think it is an overrated book.
I am now concentrating on PMBOK only
1 month 2 weeks ago #18608

Anonymous

's Avatar

I took the ExamsPM with Helena and failed in the first attempt.
3 months 1 week ago #18168

Anonymous

's Avatar

Could you please tell me which simulator you used? (1800+650 additional questions)
Thank you kindly
9 months 1 week ago #16515

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Reshma, unfortunately you need to perform mock exams steadily at 85%. The results show where you need improvement.

Cheers,
Feri
9 months 2 weeks ago #16476

Reshma

's Avatar

Hello All,

I did rigorous study for 5 weeks and my mock exam scores were 72%. Please suggest how should I plan for second attempt. Do you think I should wait longer or try again soon?
My scores are:
Initiating: Above Target
Planning: Below Target
Executing: Target
M&C: Target
Closing: need improvement
10 months 1 week ago #16229

Rajesh Ramesh

's Avatar

I took the Joseph Philips course - which was amazing and studied the PMBOK. The questions were super situational and tough. Planning to give it again next month with more practice in the simulators and more revision of the key topics in Executing, Monitoring and Controlling.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on November 23/24 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...