fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam today ( 11th Jan 2017) in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam today ( 11th Jan 2017) in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 11 months ago #10785

Motue ariana

's Avatar

Pmp exam 2017 first semester
7 years 3 months ago #9690

Oz Atu

's Avatar

Hi Amer saeed Sheikh,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam. I took the exam on 12th January and also passed it.

I used Andy Crowe's Book - Pass the PMP Exam at 1st Attempt and first took written notes & read it thoroughly over 3 times. My preparation time was between 5th December 2016 and fully utilised the christmas break. The new regulation of not doing the brain dump in the tutorial time was so that candidates finish the tutorial that may contain important information for the exam.

Regards.
7 years 3 months ago #9498

Lawrence Li

Mark,

OK, thanks :)

Seems like PMP question

A. Do it
B. No, as it is not ethical
C. Can't determine
D. xxxx

haha

Lawrence
7 years 3 months ago #9493

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Lawrence,

I would not do this. I would ask them what their policy is and would follow it strictly. You don't want to take the risk that they would kick you out for not following policy. It also would be unethical if you were aware of the new policy and just starting doing it anyway.

Mark
7 years 3 months ago #9490

Amer saeed Sheikh

I was told it is not allowed anymore to write anything on the paper before the start of the exam. Policy changed 1 month ago. Plus they gave me papers and pencils 5 minutes before the exam anyways
7 years 3 months ago #9485

Lawrence Li

Actually can I try braindump before the exam? To see if there have any enforcement in the centre?
Will I be disqualified if I try so/

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login