fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam on Nov 30th

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam on Nov 30th

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #9080

Synthia Williams

Congratulations!!! Your experience is extremely encouraging.
7 years 5 months ago #9073

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Rose,

Congrats on passing the exam and thanks for posting your experience and lessons learned. Good luck to you as a newly certified PMP!

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 5 months ago #9069

Rose Moita

Hi,
So pleased to inform you that I passed my PMP Exam. I used a combination of the PM Prepcast materials, Rita's book and a bootcamp to prepare for the exam. I also completed various mock exams including the PM Simulator.
I started to study back in September, but it was only after the bootcamp in late October that I then spent every spare moment over that 4 week period studying the materials until my exam date. The key to my preparation was understanding and knowing how all the processes relate to each other and understanding Why and What that process' inputs and outputs, also what tools and techniques associated with that process.
I took the exam in the morning as that is when I am at my best. Once the exam started I managed to get into the rhythm pretty quickly, I answered all the question and marked the questions where I had doubts or where it was very complex. I manage to finish the exam in 3hrs 20 mins and spent the 40 minutes revisiting the marked questions.
Thank you to Cornelius Fichtner and the materials, they really helped.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login