fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam on Nov 30th

Passed PMP Exam on Nov 30th 7 years 4 months ago #9069

• Rose Moita
  • Rose Moita's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
So pleased to inform you that I passed my PMP Exam. I used a combination of the PM Prepcast materials, Rita's book and a bootcamp to prepare for the exam. I also completed various mock exams including the PM Simulator.
I started to study back in September, but it was only after the bootcamp in late October that I then spent every spare moment over that 4 week period studying the materials until my exam date. The key to my preparation was understanding and knowing how all the processes relate to each other and understanding Why and What that process' inputs and outputs, also what tools and techniques associated with that process.
I took the exam in the morning as that is when I am at my best. Once the exam started I managed to get into the rhythm pretty quickly, I answered all the question and marked the questions where I had doubts or where it was very complex. I manage to finish the exam in 3hrs 20 mins and spent the 40 minutes revisiting the marked questions.
Thank you to Cornelius Fichtner and the materials, they really helped.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Passed PMP Exam on Nov 30th 7 years 4 months ago #9073

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Rose,

Congrats on passing the exam and thanks for posting your experience and lessons learned. Good luck to you as a newly certified PMP!

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator

Passed PMP Exam on Nov 30th 7 years 4 months ago #9080

• Synthia Williams
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations!!! Your experience is extremely encouraging.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login