fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on Nov 17th first trial

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on Nov 17th first trial

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8952

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Congratulations.
7 years 5 months ago #8935

Michael DeCicco

Congratulations Neha. Thank you for sharing the method and resources used in your success.
7 years 5 months ago #8923

Neha Shah

Hello Fellow PMP Aspirants,

I passed my PMP on Nov 17th. The journey has been quite stressful & I am oh so relieved now of not having to go through that again...!!
I started my classes for 35 PDUs from SDL Inc. back in Sept 2016. After that I gave myself a timeline by which I had to finish taking the exam. This was due to many personal reasons.
Also, I didn't want the fresh knowledge to be drained down by delaying the exam.
I read the study material provided by them 2-3 times. I reviewed PMBOK as & when necessary to clear my doubts.
I also read Rita's book once. But the best thing that helped me was simulated tests.
Here are the tests that I took. I got mostly an average of 80% on all the below tests except Oliver's material.
PM Study : 4 full tests
Headfirst free test
Rita's questions -chapter wise
Edwel Mock Exam
Oliver Lehmann (Online)
Oliver Lehmann (Downloadable PDF)
and finally the PM PrepCast.

I did the free exam with limited questions & later bought the PMP Simulator. A big thank you to Cornelius for this awesome test material. This helped me boost my self confidence & prepare me for the questions. I not only reviewed the incorrect q-a but also the correct ones.

For the exam I got 6-7 calculation based questions. Lots of scenario based questions. I was advised that brain dump was no longer allowed. I already knew that from reading the boards here. I finished the exam in 3 hrs & had 1 hr for review. I changed few answers during the review. After submitting I crossed my fingers & finally got Congratulations. I got 2P & 3MP. So happy & thankful that all hard work paid off.

Thanks again & good luck to all.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login